Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dinner With Ex-Colleagues

Met up my ex-colleagues at AMK Jack's Place for dinner, they were from my 1st job (BM Nagano) so its been almost 12 years that we have known each other! Apart from Sylvia and Veronica, I do not really keep in touch with most of them.
My mentor, Linda, has been studying in NZ since few years back and this time, she was back for hols and so we managed to arrange for a meet-up, thanks to Facebook that everyone's re-connected :)



Linda is the one behind me


Kyrell with Anvia and Dayna




Kyrell was pretty restless tonight, did not behave well, did not eat much too. I think he was tired. This is him resting in Dayna's stroller.

No comments: