Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Party @ LV

Kyrell's school held a xmas party in school this morning. Every kid had to contribute a present ($5) to be exchanged and bring a potluck (Halal) food item, I chose to bring ice cream from the list.

The children from upper class performing for everyone :)






Kyrell getting comfortable because I am staying behind




Rolling on the floor *duh*








Female Santa?


Yummy food >_<








Eyeing on the food!






With Teacher Ain


Lingering around the food section - again! Haha..


With Santa!


Finally he grabbed hold of the muffins (before everyone starts eating!).. and he must have gobbled down 4 of them that day :p










The school was opened for half day today and it was raining heavily when the party's almost over, I could not imagine how I am going to bring Kyrell back with me to my workplace with so many bags, holding an umbrella and carrying him! But Becky came to my rescue!! We were supposed to meet at 1pm but she was early and called me, told me that she's driving to the school to pass me the XMAS pressie, then she suggested driving us all back to my workplace since it was still rainging and she's done for the day, thank you girl!!

Cookies which Becky has made for us.. yummy! We finished it all by the afternoon hee..


The school gave each of the kids a pressie too... guessed what it is...




A sling bag!! Now Kyrell can put his little goodies when he goes on school trip!


Kyrell got a present from Dzulfiqar during the gift exchange, it was a beautiful purple bath towel from Barney's collections, love it!






Fooling around in my office...




Know what he is looking at? Elmo DVD from my portable DVD player :)




Then Kyrell took an almost 3 hr's nap from 3-6pm on the swivel chair (stroller was not here so I joined 2 chairs together), good boy, woke up and it was play time again :p

Trying to put on my jacket hehe.. I like this pix!
















Getting tired...




A goodie bag from Kyrell's classmate Daniel :)


I worked till about 7pm while waiting for hubby to come fetch us then we went over to my mum's place.. nothing happening or celebration..BOOO....

Nevertheless, we hereby wished everyone a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS, enjoy the celebrations! HO HO HO!!!

No comments: