Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Farewell Teacher Yati

Tomorrow is the last day of teacher Yati with LV @ Gentle Road so we took the opportunity to take some pix with her.

As I have mentioned before, Kyrell has grown very attached to teacher Yati, he has stopped crying in Nov, can even happily bid me farewell. After school or on weekends, he will mention teacher Yati's name. But now that he is at N1 and not in her class, he has started crying again :(

I shudder at the thought without her, I wonder if Kyrell will miss her...

She is a dedicated and responsible teacher and its a great lost to the centre (and the children), I wished her all best in the next school she goes to!~












No comments: