Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, March 6, 2009

Visit To The Shop & Hair Cut - 10 Jan 09

We went to Victoria St today, to visit my grandma, cousin and uncle who runs the shop there. Kyrell do not get to see them often but when he does, he is not too unfamiliar, he warms up quickly :)

With my 4th Uncle


With my Grandma


Kyrell kept staring at her earrings heee...


With my cousin Cindy


And Cindy's mum aka my Dua Um


After that we brought Kyrell to have his hair trimmed, because it was crowded at the salon, we went for a light snack at the coffee shop a few units away first... Blowing kisses


Munching...


Hubby taught Kyrell how to shake hands and say "nice to meet you" of course he can't say it. He said "nine nine" :)


See how long his hair has grown, he definitely needs a trim for the upcoming CNY!


Finally our turn.. we gave him this container to distract him while Johnny snipped away >_<


I told him to hit the drums!!




Videoclip of the haircutting process..






All done! Nice cut? I think I still prefers him with longer hair...

No comments: