Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Trip To Singapore Zoo - 31 Dec 08

On the last day of 2008, we took leave and decide to visit the Singapore Zoo, this will be Kyrell's 2nd and hopefully he will be able to appreciate the animals more this time!
We went with my mum, my sis, my bro and his family. Also, my friend Linda (Loh) and hubby and bb Jovan + Linda (Yeo) and hubby and her 3 girls came too!!

Hello animals, here we come!


Linda (Loh) and Kyrell


My bro and family


Kyrell pointing at the animal on show




*Rainforest Kidzworld*


WOW, there's alot of people there already!








Do we look alike?






Kyrell had such fun time dancing with jiu jiu!




Here's Kyrell posing for Linda (Yeo) again!!










After the Rainforest, my bro and family left cos its nap time for my nephew Xu En. Then we went for lunch at Ah Meng Restaurant but hubby left after his share for an interwiew. My mum, sis and I continued....

Steve Irwin and Ah Meng, both of whom has passed away~


A tired Kyrell sleeping after his lunch, mum and sis can walk around 'peacefully' now :)


Shortly after, it started raining and while I was trying to cover the pram, it woke Kyrell up. So we seek shelter where the cheetah was locked outside.


Kyrell staring at the ants crawling on the tree bark hee








Interesting facts...







We left the zoo at around 6pm.. its been a long day indeed and we were all very tired!

No comments: