Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, March 9, 2009

Back To Office On A Sat - 24 Jan 09

I received a call in the morning from my Sales, I will need to go back to office to get an urgent matter done. Due to the forthcoming Lunar New Year office closure over the next few days, I agreed. In the end, we reach United Sq in the evening after finishing my chores, had dinner at Swensen before returning to office at 7pm+. Something to share - during the dinner, Kyrell started kinda shaking his head (dancing) over the music of Barry White playing in the background. We find it very amusing cos this is the 1st time he shook his head :p

(little did I know that after he has master this skill, he will shake his head to things that he do not want... haiz...)










Here's a videoclip of him shaking his head to the music :)
















No comments: