Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Its 2009! Happy New Year!

Its the start of a new year, a year of OX!! I hope the economy will pick up soon, slow but surely turning for the best! Year 2008 has been a very eventful year for myself. I have watched Kyrell grow from a helpless baby who wakes up every 2 hourly for his milk intake to seeing him response to me, he learns to turn on his tummy, sit up and crawl. He starts to eat solids and enjoy every bit of it! He learns to stand and takes tiny steps - aided. He learns to talk (alot!) and makes all those around smile, because he is such a happy baby :)

What do you know, I have also grown up, taking on the new role of a mummy! I have learnt to bath and change Kyrell, play and teach him and be his comfort when he cries but when he misbehaves, I will not hesitate to correct him. I just wished I have the patience for the big baby keke...

All in all, motherhood has been fun and exciting!! Hmm.. my resolution for the new year? To be a responsible mummy, tone up my tummy, tighten my spending and erh, somewhere somehow, generate more money >_<

Some pix which I took before Kyrell's meal


Playing with his feet


Cheeky fella haha..






"Where's your tongue?"


"Where's your hair?"


"Where's your chin?"


"Blink your eyes.."


Happy New Year uncles, aunties, gor gor, jie jie, di di and mei mei!!


No comments: