Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just Tired - 15 Dec 08

I went back to my mum after work only to find the house really quiet so I thought to myself that Kyrell must be sleeping. Cos he's usually very noisy, sometimes I can even hear him from 1st floor and my mum stays at 3rd!

My mum was cooking in the kitchen so I popped in to his room to check, nope, not in.

Funny, so I went to the kitchen to ask my mum. She told me Kyrell is sleeping THERE... in the highchair!! hahaha...I have missed him when I walked pass cos I was not expecting him there LOL

Apparently he got so tired and fell asleep while my mum prepares the dinner :p













My tired baby... *hugz*

My mum told me that this is not the 1st time it happens. Kyrell can do that after lunch sometimes, while my mum washed his bowl/cutlery away. Then she just carry him up to his room and he still sleeps like a pig ^@^

No comments: