Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Saturday, February 13, 2010

除 夕 - Part I

As like the past few years, we always go to my mum's place for reunion dinner in the evening before going to my in-laws for another round of late night dinner.

This year, I arrived at my mum wearing a mask because I was still coughing!! It really saps away all the mood because I have to watch what I eat (I do not eat alot of new year goodies anyway) and I am worried that I will pass the virus to other family members, especially my sis-in-law who's 3 months preggie now :)

Before I left my house, I received a sms from my bro, asking me to hurry because Xu En has been asking for Kyrell since the morning, and when he reached my mum's place, he has been standing at the gate asking for Kyrell every 5 mins haha.. its driving my bro crazy :P

When we finally arrived, the boys did not wait to start playing.
















Bathed and all dressed to go to 奶 奶 and 大 伯 place


Kyrell who always put things into his mouth!!



They got really amused with the polar bear toy which will jump up or somersault when you pressed down its hind legs. This was from Kyrell's cousin Nicole





No comments: