Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Sunday, February 14, 2010

大 年 初 一

I did not take any photos because my cam battery went flat sob sob... I tried to charge it but something is wrong with the connection and so it was not charged before I left home :(

Arghhhhhhh....Why must it happen on this important day?!! I think its time I get a new one. In the end, I gotta asked my bro to take more pix of the boys with his cam. Will post those he took soon...

Meanwhile this is the only [miserable] photo that I managed to take ha.......At my 外 婆 house.

My family in blue while my bro's family are adorned in red/pink :)




House visiting for today :
12pm : left house to pick up hubby's sis at Marine Parade.

1pm : reach temple to pay respect to Father-in-law.

1pm+ : left temple to go to Sis-in-law (hubby's sis) nanny house at Eunos, stayed only 10-15 mins

2pm : reached my 大 伯 母 house where everyone (almost) of my father's families were there. My niece/nephew Julia and Xu En had been waiting 'impatiently' for Kyrell :)

We had our vegetarian lunch there and watched the kids play, not much chance to chit-chat though.

4pm : left to go to my 外 婆 house at Stirling Rd, my cousin Jojo and family were there too. Then her sis, Rene arrived at 5pm with her family! The little cousins had fun playing with the toys (Kyrell brought a bagful of them). We older cousins gossips among ourselves :p

7pm : reached my 2nd 外 婆 house at AMK where my parent were already there. My sis came along in our car while my bro and family went home. Kyrell fell asleep in the car while on the way there and did not wake up until we reached home!! Must be exhausted!! No chance for my aunts/uncles to play with him...

9pm+ : reached home.. phew~

What a tiring but happy day, I love Lunar New Year!!

PS : This year, LNY happens to coincide with Valentine's Day, but I did not receive any pressie or flowers, like always!!!!

No comments: