Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, February 12, 2010

Lunar New Year Celebration

There were singing, dumpling making and orange peeling competition at the school this morning. Kyrell was dressed in the traditional costume which I think looks quite good on him but he wasn't really in the mood cos he was still tired.

The moment we stepped into the music room, teacher Ain hugged and kissed him and he automatically sat on her lap and did not make any attempt to move away :p I chatted with Kim and left for work after awhile. Heard Kyrell cried for me but only lasted a few cry.

Surprisingly, the school is operating full day today and I thought it will be closed at 2pm, only learnt about it from Kim the night before that it wasn't. Nevertheless, I planned to fetch Kyrell early then go for some shopping in town, after I am done with work.

I left the office at 1pm+ but Kyrell was already sleeping when I reached, so I left my things there and went for a last minute shopping alone. It was crowded in Orchard so I am glad that Kyrell was not with me because it would have been quite impossible to shop with him whining (afterall that timing is his nap time) and so many people around.

I returned at 4pm and hubby has also just arrived from his lunch with his reservists friends. We went to grab some food then went home. Since it is still early, I let Kyrell played at the playground, he went gaga over it haha... we stayed for about 1.5 hour before heading back home. There were some older kids playing and Kyrell was trying to join in especially with the 2 boys playing their remote controlled racing cars, Kyrell was racing after them, shouting "wait for me!", "mummy come here!" etc.. basically, his mouth and legs never stopped working kekeke... it was a funny scene. But he was ignored so quite pitiful to see him too.

Before I tear him away from the playground, I promised him that I will get a racing car for him xD


Before leaving for his school



Performances..



Seated comfortably on teacher Ain's lap












My angel napping in school...





At the playground





Handsome? :)


No comments: