Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Hug

Hubby is on reservist for the whole of this week, that means he gets to go off early and fetch us back. Kyrell is thrilled of course. No walking and travelling on bus, train then cab home. Easy on my hands, legs and back too :) When we were in the car, I thought Kyrell felt warm to the touch but I did not have any thermometer with me and it did not occur to me to check him before we left the school. While on the way to my mum's place, Kyrell was asking to "eat something" so I gave him a pack of baby bites biscuits (2 pc in a pack) then he wanted more, I opened the CNY cookies which I planned to give to my mum later, peanut melts. He must have taken about 10 pcs of it!! It was indeed yummy, I munched too. He did not have much appetite for dinner later but was his usual self, playing, dancing and laughing etc. Here's a clip of him giving my sis a hug before going home :)


No comments: