Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, February 8, 2010

BoUnCy Horse

I bought this bouncy horse for him in Dec'09, after his school places 2 bouncy reindeer at their xmas tree. I thought they looked fun and Kyrell likes sitting in it. So while shoppng at ToyRUs, I happened to see this horse, selling at $29.90 and comes in yellow, red, blue, green and a zebra print. I chose the red one cos its more striking :)

I placed them at my mum's house so that my nephew can get to play when he visits too. Sometimes, I will sit on it with Kyrell at the front then I will bouncy real hard while 'pulling' its ears, shouting "hee haw".. Kyrell's loves it!!












No comments: