Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, February 16, 2009

A Visit To Greatgrandma - 29 Nov 08

My maternal grandma, that is. I have arranged with my cousin Rene and her family there. A get-together is getting rarer since we have kids of our own. We are always packed with activities. And when we do meet up, its usually over a meal, chit chat, then see the kids play :)

Here's Kyrell with cousin gor-gor Alphonsus




With my grandma


With my cousin Rene and her boy Alphonsus and baby girl Amelda




Back home...




See how he messed up his playyard *faint*


His fav Elmo!


And he likes ball too...

No comments: