Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kyrell's Great Grandparents' Birthday Celebration - 19 Oct 08

Its my grandparents' birthday celebration at Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant. We celebrate their birthday every year, it was great opportunity for us cousins to catch up other then CNY or Weddings, if any.

This is Kyrell with her cousin jie jie Julia who simply adore him!


With my Xiao Gu Laura (youngest aunt)


Group photo


With my Xiao Shu (youngest unlce)


With my Mum


With Julia and her daddy Yew Weng


With Julia and her mum aka my cousin Magdelen


With my cousin Wendy and her bf Weiguo


With my grandparents


Juz us...


At home, Kyrell playing peekaboo with me :)


No comments: