Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kyrell Turns 10 Mth Old - 12 Oct 08

Its just a lazy and relaxing day at home, no outings...

Kyrell is being cheeky, he makes alot of noise now and right about this time, he can say the following : mah mah (grandma=my mum), yiyi (aunt=my sis), dad dad and mimi (mummy=me), pig and banana. Good boy!

His meal - pasta with cheese, fried egg yolk and pureed egg plant/zucchini/french beans


Waiting impatiently for me to feed!




I like this one, cute right?!




This is funny hee...




Tortuing his daddy on the bed! Can see his string of saliva? :p


Crawling over..


Getting ready to bath


Sweet dreams baby *mucks!*

No comments: