Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kyrell Turned 19 Months Old

Kyrell is 19 months old today and counting down, in another 5 months, he will be turning 2 years old!! We are proud to say that he has (still is) been a rather easy to handle baby (toddler now). Growing well and happy. Because of his 24/7 time with me ever since my mum got sick, he has grown even closer to me now, I am totally thrilled about it. Only thing is, my work has been affected and how I wished that I could be a full time mum when he is especially easy to handle :)

His development :
Weight : About 12kg?
Height : ??
He can say more then 300 words and able to say some short sentences.
He is more sociable after tagging with me to office and hospital.
He can recognise numner 1, 2 & 8. And possibly some others but is not consistent.
He is able to say number 1 to 15 months back but still not consistent.
He can recognise alphabet A, J, K, M and Q but not consistent.
He can hum the zoophonics song which I sang sometimes.

Mummy : Twinkle twinkle little ___
Kyrell : Star
Mummy : How I wonder what you ___
Kyrell : Are
Mummy : Up above the sky so ___
Kyrell : High
Mummy : Like a diamond in the ___
Kyrell : Sky

Waiting outside the salon for his hair cut


Doing the 'cute cute face'


No comments: