Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bringing Kyrell To Work

Because my mum is Kyrell's caregiver (my only trusted one), I am now left with taking care of Kyrell myself. But as we have a colleague who recently left the company, work has been very busy. I only have one other colleague holding the fort. She is not in the best of health so I could not possibly leave her alone, at least not for too many days. So, the arrangement is, I will bring Kyrell to work with me, until we can find a solution.

In the morning, I woke up to prepare Kyrell's meal+food+drink and pack it all, hubby then sent both of us to work. My plan is to play with Kyrell, feed him lunch then pat him to sleep. Afterwhich I will get to work. Well, on the 1st day, Kyrell adjusted quite well and was obedient. My plan pretty much fell into place. We played with sticker book and his toys then I fed him lunch around 1pm. I played him some music and he fell alseep in his stroller by 140pm :) And he's such an angel to sleep for 3 whole hours!! So by the time he wakes up, I am almost done with work. I played him abit of Elmo VCD then we left to visit my mum in the evening. Hubby came to pick us up around 9pm at SGH, sent my father back home and then to our own. So by the time we washed up his utensil etc, cleaned up the house, bathed Kyrell, it is well past 11pm.

This is basically the routine for the next few days (2,3,6,7 Jul). On average, Kyrell will sleep 2 hours in my office. He does get abit distracted with the printer sound and us chatting just before his sleep, he gets cranky/noisy but is still manageable. Now he likes to talk to people he knows or to himself, in sentences, sometimes repeating our end sentences which tickles me! When we laughed, he copied too. And he calls my boss 'uncle' and my colleague 'auntie'.

2 Jul : 1st day at 'work'







5 Jul : off to visit ah mah at hosp


7 Jul : at mummy's workplace

No comments: