Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Saturday, July 11, 2009

1st Day @ Act 3

The class was originally scheduled to start on 4 Jul but because the Jun holidays were just over, alot of families had returned from their overseas trip, in view of the rising H1N1 case, the school had decided to postpone the class to a week later. I was abit disappointed at the delay but for the safety of everyone, this is the best arrangement.

We went to Learning Vision to check out the place around noon then went to my office to clear some work. The past 2 weeks has been very busy for me, having to go to-and-fro the hospital to visit my mum and adjusting with Kyrell at work. Hubby and I bought some pizza from around my workplace back and tried to pat Kyrell to sleep. Once he did, we ate and I start with my work. At around 430pm, we left for Kyrell's 5pm class.

There is alot of singing and dancing, a good way to warm up the kids! Kyrell was not very cooperative - not listening to the instructions most of the times, was walking around while everyone sat and kept wanting to open the door. And I have to keep running after him to pull him back haha.. I guess he will need some time to get used to :)

Today's topic is SPOTS, STRIPES and SWIRLS. There is a song for it and teacher Asha gave some round stickers for the kids to paste all over their body! There's pix to share. And I am looking forward to next week's class!







No comments: