Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Valentine's Day - 14 Feb 09

Hubby and I are not a big fan of V-Day, the most is just a dinner, no flowers or pressie, the price are just too ridiculous on days like this. Last year we did not celebrate because I was on Maternity Leave and taking care of baby Kyrell. This year, no celebration as well haha... but we do have a birthday party to attend. My poly fren Shirley's girl is celebrating her 1st month. The party was held at one of the condominium at Jurong and only 2 other poly classmates I know turned up - Amanda who is 5 mths preggie and hubby Lingjun.





My little Valentine!




Kyrell trying hard to manuveour the toy hehe...










No comments: