Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Monday, April 20, 2009

A Visit To The Temple - 1 Feb 09

QT and I are both free-thinker, not exactly religious but on special days, we do practice some of the act. Like during the Qing Ming, we do offer prayers to our deceased family, like my deceased father-in-law. So within the 2 weeks of the Lunar New Year, we decides to make a trip to the temple at Kim Kiat (Shuan Lin Shi as commonly known to most of us) to offer our prayers to the goddess, for their blessing for the new year.

This will be Kyrell's maiden trip and me, I think its my 2nd, though I cannot remember my vague recollections of coming when I was very little. You see, my grandparents (and my mum) used to live just behind the temple! They moved when I was about 8-9 years old. So I think I should have visited before :p

Here's some pix of Kyrell playing before we went out...














The weather was pretty hot, I can hardly open my eyes!




Here you are, Kyrell dancing in his sling haha..








"Bookmark" for us to write our wishes down...


QT hanging our wishes


Tired baby...


We went for lunch @ Hans afterwards, the cool weather sure bring on a smile to Kyrell's face :)

No comments: