Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Off Day - 20 Feb 09

I took leave today to go for my annual pap smear at my gynae - Dr WK Tan. Everything went on well... my uterus has shrank back to its normal size and Dr Tan asked me when am I going to give Kyrell a younger sibling, I told her probably end of the year bah hehe... So, Dr Tan, wait up, please do not retire yet!

Kyrell was pretty well behaved at the clinic, he was eating his cheerio and drinking water, until I was on the bed doing my examine and the nurse carried him out of the room, he started crying for me *_*|| Then he wanted me to carry but I can't so we let him sit on the bed, just right beside my face and let his head rest on my body, he was clinging but sweet :)

After we left the clinic, we walked from TMC to Novena MRT station then took a train to Harbour Front and went to shop at Vivocity. We went to babyGAP but did not get anything. Then we stopped over at Secret Recipe for our lunch, it was pretty empty, just another table with 2 mummies and their kids. Suddenly I felt very tai tai, shopping in the middle of a weekday haha! Kyrell had his homemade lunch (pasta) and I ordered myself a kid's meal (mini burger with star/moon fries) + cake!! We, or rather Kyrell, enjoyed the cake alot haha!!

Then we went on to the babycare room to change Kyrell's soiled diaper, the wall paper has animals - dog, rabbit, bear etc on it and he was saying them out aloud haha.. then we shop somemore - Pumpkin Patch/Oshkosh/ToyRUs - but nothing appeals to me :( Haiz, in the end we left empty handed around 5pm.. Kyrell fell asleep on the train journey. Must be a very eventful day for him! I enjoyed myself too :)

Oh one thing I would like to add, which kinda spoil my otherwise perfect day. When I was in the bus, with Kyrell in my sling, got a backpack and carrying the stroller...I have must additional 18kg of load on me and NOBODY gave up their seat for us!! Damn! We were standing all the way to our stop. This has happened before when I was preggie and now, still the same thing happens. I think Singaporeans has to be taught to be more considerate to others!

At babyGAP, playing with the canopy


Kyrell's lunch


Drinking water.. good boy


Chubby cheeks! hee...

Here's Kyrell shaking his head


Yummy cake!


Tired already baby?


At the ToyRUs

No comments: