Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Some Early Feb 09 Pix + Video

Handsign to me that he wants to "eat" - 7 Feb 09


My charming little man, getting all ready to go to Stephanie's little girl's 1st month party! - 7 Feb 09




CNY visiting cum Annual gathering at my sec sch teacher's (Mrs Lydia Toh) house - 08 Feb 09 Since we were in sec 3 (15 yo), we have been visiting Mrs Toh hse (aka my lao ma) at this time of the year. This year however, it is my 1st time bringing my kiddo over! Where before, we were the kiddo (in the eyes of Mrs Toh)... now, I am a mum :)

For almost 20 years, we have been keeping this 'practice' religiously, last year was the only year that we did not visit her - too many of us are either overseas or has prior appointment. I hope it will not happen again cos for some of them, this really is the ONLY time we get to meet up! Well, we managed to meet up this year but only a few of us turned up!! Only Weiping, his wife and 2 girls, Peipei and Us...

Here's a pix of Kyrell playing happily with Mr Toh (aka lao pa)


Doing the "Gong Xi Gong Xi"


And "Hong Bao Na Lai" keke...


Chinese Valentine's Day - 9 Feb 09 Today is the last day of the Lunar New Year and also the chinese valentine's day, we were working so no celebration or any sort. But there were lion+dragon dance performed at where my mum stay so we brought Kyrell to see hehe... he was curious of cos!









This is how we both looked in the morning when I sent him to my mum haha!! - 11 Feb 09

Kyrell = sleepy face


Mummy = messy hair


Off to work - 12 Feb 09 Typical morning at my mum, before I am off to work: Kyrell hugging Winne The Pooh


Kyrell saying bye bye to me... and trying to get out :p
13 Feb 09

His many expressions Frowning...


Happy baby..


And crying baby..

Playing with my tupperware

No comments: