Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Movie Date

Veron's company booked the entire theatre of GV Max at Vivocity today, because some of her colleagues are not going, she invited Sylvia and my family to join.

The 1pm movie screened was "Karate Kid", cast by Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan. I think it was a good show, I enjoyed it! Lotsa actions. Kyrell stayed awake throughout but he was getting abit tired and restless at some of the more 'boring' parts. Overall I think he likes it too.

After the movie, I head out to the restroom at level 1 while the rest went to the outdoor water fountain. When I came out, I saw Kyrell lying on the floor briefly, near the fountain, then the daddy carried him up, I rushed to them, it was only then that I realised that Kyrell had slipped and fell onto the wet floor. I carried him over and he was wailing "mummy mummy!" My poor baby... Daddy told me that Kyrell had asked to have his shoes removed (quote "dad dad take off my shoes").. to me, I thought "you should have known better that this will happen". But it has already happened so no use finger pointing. That is why I never let him play at the water fountain, firstly to avoid accident cos he is quite accident-prone and secondly, the water aint exactly clean =_=

After I pacified him, made milk for him and put him on stroller, tried to make him sleep cos afterall its his nap time and he's tired. He did not sleep and instead, we heard some familiar drumming sound... from the drum band from Vivocity! Kyrell and I saw them performed before in May and I must say they are really entertaining. (I will update the pix taken then, soon keke..)




Then while in the quest to find somewhere to dine, we went to level 2 (I think) and Kyrell was pestering to take one of those car rides, to distract him, I brought him to one of the shop that has window and sand art. Been wanting to try it! So we chose the window art (at $5.50 or 5.90). Kyrell chose a military truck :)

In the end, we went to Bukit Merah View blk 116 for roast duck rice, yummy and cheap! Had a fun and tiring day :)

So well enjoy the photos!



Queuing to go into the theatre

I like the way he hugged me when we took pix.. so sweet right :p

I think Kyrell looks a combination of us, think so? But alot of ppl still says that he resembles daddy?!!!


This was after his fall... he's upset and "angry" with daddy.. whatever reason (maybe daddy did not take care of him?).. haha..

Ignoring daddy

1st time doing window art!! My white pants are stained with the paint cos Kyrell kept wiping on me whenever his fingers were stained *faint*
I enjoyed it but Kyrell is quite impatient and do not know how to control his strength while squeezing the tube.. never mind, practise makes perfect!


Our end product :)



At Ben & Jerry - displaying his art work.. but dazing away






No comments: