Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, March 26, 2010

My Birthday!

I turned 34 today, I can't say that I am not scared by the numbers because in a few years time, I will hit 40! Ok lets not get to that first heee...

At this age, I am not at my best, in all aspect!!

Physically - I am tired all the time and do get sick quite frequently now.

Mentally - I am happy with Kyrell around but well, every family has its own set of probs so I am not going to dwell in it.

So lets hope that things will only get better and we will have more happy days to come by :)

Today hubby needs to work so I brought Kyrell to the zoo alone, just found out yesterday that birthday girl/boy gets to go in FREE! And because Kyrell is under 3yo so he doesn't have to pay, that means we only have to pay for food and the fare back later!!

We arrived at the zoo near noon, had KFC meal (me) while Kyrell had fish porridge which we packet from the stall near our house, Kyrell especially liked their porridge!! After about an hour, we entered the zoo. Kyrell at this point is getting abit tired already.

We saw the tree top cotton monkeys, parrots, otters, hippos, white tigers and chimps before heading to the KidzWorld, it was slightly after 2pm and when asked if he wanted milk, Kyrell said yes. I thought it would be good to let him take a short nap 1st. We wander in the shop, looking at the toys and Kyrell sat at the kiddy ride when it started raining heavily! We stayed on for another 15 mins and Kyrell poo-ed then the rain has turned drizzling. So we made a dash to the KFC and seek shelter, gave Kyrel grapes before going to the kids changing room to change his diaper. But instead of giving him milk to sleep, I changed him in his swim suit and let him play at the waterplay. He was abit scared at first then got bolder, climbing up to the slide and make his way down. He wanted me to hold his hands from where I was standing at the end of the slide then he saw some older kids doing "stunts", he wanted to follow, so he tried to slide down stomach flat down *faint*

Off we go!








Boat ride







A box of snake skin being passed around to let us feel it




In retail shop in KidsWorld, it was raining so we are stuck in there


Having his blueberries and grapes just after the rain has stopped, cool weather and not much crowd.. shiok!!

Getting sleepy already :p


While on our way to change his diaper (he pooed), we chanced upon a squirrel on the tree, Kyrell was excited and said "squirrel!" like how the dogs in UP said it haha.. hilarious!


In the kids changing room, playing with his pull-up pants *giggles*



New style hat, anyone? :p

My cheeky fella!!


Because I need to look after Kyrell at the waterplay, I did not snap any photo, this was taken after his fair share (30mins) of playing with the water, his suit is getting too small for him especially the pants, cannot pull all the way up!


Bought this water gun at the retail shop there, about $1+ and he loves it~



Shower time...











Sound alseep :)

I read my book and had some snack while he slept.. peach ^_^


While on the way out of the zoo

No comments: