Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Who Does Kyrell Resembles...

Photo Of The Moment

Photo Of The Moment
At Universal Studio on 5 June

Friday, April 2, 2010

iPhone

I bought an iphone today!! First had the thought of getting one during a wedding dinner on 28 Mar, hubby's friend Eddie showed Kyrell vid from his iphone. He told us he paid about $200+ for it which is quite affordable I think (I am not one who spend hundreds on a phone) and because I do not keep up with the techno gadgets, I honestly thought an iphone would cost over $1000+ hee....dun laugh.

So today being a Good Friday holiday, we went to Tampines Mall Starhub to check out the plans/price. They did not offer me any discount for continuing their service so we plan to port my number over with Singtel who, is giving me $100 off for doing so. Because of this discount, we decides to get the 32GB iphone in white! Yippie! But the queue was long though.. super long.. was told to get a queue number and return in 2-2.5hrs time!! So we went for dinner (Fish & Co) first, at around 5pm.

Kyrell did not take the seafood platter well (he took the rice with raisins, fish and fries), did not eat as much as half his usual intake. Threw tantrums during dinner (which he is doing quite often now), usually cry aloud and/or spit at me!!

Ok, back to Singtel, finally got the phone at around 7pm+ and can't wait to charge it (6hrs) and play with it.

Here's some pix which I took with it.

2 Apr : at home (still have not charged batt and have not figured it out yet)





3 Apr : at Julia Gabriel class the next day (clear right?!)




























No comments: